This is the exciting life of me and my boys! Please enjoy! If you don't know them you are really missing out! But more importantly do you know Jesus? That's the main purpose of my blog is spread the gospel. To share the love of Jesus that He has so graciously shown to me!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome

So I am starting a new blog obviously! If you had my other blog listed you can delete it b/c I am not that same old person any more which explains the new blog.  I hope that people can see Jesus and His love through my words on here.  I was bound up in drugs for 12 years and man what bondage but God delivered me and here's one of the best things is that He is NO RESPECTER of persons so what He's done in my life He will surely do for you to.  I will be posted my entire testimony on here soon so keep a look out for that so that you can see just what all my God did in my life! 

God Speed!
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment